National Anti-Crisis Management
The People’s Anti-Crisis Administration, created on the initiative of a member of the
Presidium of the Coordination Council Pavel Latushko, is a temporary public body
ensuring the preservation and maintenance of the functions of state administration
in the Republic of Belarus until the democratic election of new authorities by
- Ensure the peaceful completion of functions by illegitimate authorities.
- Stabilization of the country’s governance system after the transfer of power to the people.
Eliminating of the causes of the crisis and preparing for Lukashenka’s resignation
- Protecting of citizens from repressions.
- Prosecuting of perpetrators of violence and fraud.
- Interacting with international organizations for the arrest of funds illegally withdrawn by persons associated with the regime.
- Forming a list of companies involved in financing the regime, for the application of economic sanctions.
- Assisting international organizations in expanding the list of individuals for personal sanctions.
- Supporting peaceful protests, strikes and other forms of local self-organization.
- Countering propaganda.
Preparing institutions of power for the transition period
- Support vulnerable populations.
- Personnel reform of the government during the stabilization period.
- A system of measures to restore law and order.
- 10 steps to stabilize and restore economic growth.
- Resumption of foreign policy and foreign economic cooperation.
- Ensuring the functioning of social spheres.
The National Anti-Crisis Management invites the best staff among the citizens of Belarus with experience in public, business and public administration, as well as anti-crisis management for further action to overcome the crisis.